Acupuncture Detox Program
You’ve heard about cleansing or detoxing, but what does it really mean?
A week of nothing but juice?
Or weeks of nothing but maple syrup, cayenne and lemon?
No way! Our Acupuncture Detox Program can help you get the results you want!
Our acupuncture detox program is a cleansing (detoxification) regime, based on whole foods and healthy eating, we do omit some of the foods that could be a potential allergen which in turn may inhibit your body to detox properly, but with our program you are EATING and lots of it! The program is complete with certain nutrient factors, along with a tested group of supplements (tested by us!) to support and purge. Without this supplementation, the body’s natural detoxifying ability will deteriorate when these nutrients are lacking at the cellular level. In addition, certain botanical extracts have been shown to strengthen the cells and maximize the processes involved in detoxification reactions. This detoxification program is designed to provide the nutritional compounds and botanical extracts that support the body’s ability to neutralize and expel toxins. You will feel amazing, balanced and healthy!
For a wealth of reasons, but simply when the body is overburdened with toxins, the liver may be stressed causing symptoms such as allergies, headaches, nausea, irritability, foggy thinking, muscle tension, skin eruptions, itching and fatigue. In women, PMS, menstrual cramps, fibroid tumors, and endometriosis can also be signs of liver stress. Also, when toxins and free radicals weigh the body down, damage happens on a cellular level which is a gateway to disease and aging.
March 23rd- April 12th, 2020
(Cut off for signing up is by March 13th)
In Chinese medicine spring is the time that is in charge of the liver and gallbladder which makes it a great time to do a cleanse.
Pick your supplements up at Tao to Wellness or we can have them shipped directly to you if you are out of town. (A $25 shipping fee applies)
Along with a complete list of foods to avoid during cleansing, your cleanse package includes the following:
- A Nutritional Shake: an excellent source of very high-quality vitamins and minerals providing key cofactors necessary in the detoxification process.
- Liver Support: an adjunct to help the Liver gently open and purge successfully. Herbs such as Milk Thistle and Dandelion Root are commonly used to protect and cleanse the liver.
- Antioxidant Support: a heavy hitter in the process of detoxification.
- Vitamin B12 Intrinsic Factor: all the Bs are helpful, but especially our specific B12 which is integral in detoxification.
- A cookbook to make it easy: Full of cleanse friendly recipes and easy explanations of cooking with whole foods, Nourishing Meals is by two popular bloggers and leaders in the functional medicine movement. The ultimate guide to eating healthfully as a family–a simple, practical cookbook that shows how easy it is to ditch processed foods one meal at a time with 365 delicious, whole food-based, allergen-free recipes that the entire family will love.
- Facebook live Q&A and 24/7 email with our practitioners. Have an opportunity to ask us questions and get support during your cleanse. We are also always available through email!
Get your friends and family involved!
The cleanse is available to everyone! People who are not patients of Tao to Wellness and even people who are out of town, so get your Friends and Family involved! It’s always more fun to cleanse with friends and family and opens up the potential for support, meal sharing, and cleanse friendly get togethers.
*This cleanse is not recommended for pregnant mothers, breastfeeding mothers, children under the age of 21 and people that are frail or weak due to a sickness or surgery. If you’re not sure if this is you, we are happy to guide you. Please get in touch!
Ready to join us?
We have two options!
The Master 3 week Cleanse!
All supplementation and three acupuncture treatments plus email support and access to our Facebook Live Events are $475.00 To get the best results, this is our recommendation!
It is important to add acupuncture to this plan because:
- Assists with the release of purging of deeper toxic build up.
- Balances the emotions; especially irritability during the beginning potential withdrawal stages.
- Harmonizes the digestion, especially useful with these major food changes.
- Regulates brain chemistry, especially with those harder to avoid foods like coffee, alcohol and sugar.
- And much more…
The Basic 3 Week Cleanse
Maybe you’re not close enough to receive acupuncture or maybe Insurance is already covering your acupuncture treatments… then this is the choice for you!
All supplementation plus email support and access to our Facebook Live Events are $225. If you are out of town, we do recommend seeing an acupuncturist close to you and telling them you are on a Liver and Intestinal Cleanse. They’ll know what to do!
A. We use a lovely cookbook that patients love! It’s chock full of healthy and easy meals just $25.
B. Too far away or can’t pick up your supplements? Add on a little shipping charge of $25.
Remember… *This cleanse is not recommended for pregnant mothers, breastfeeding mothers, children under the age of 21 and the elderly.
So, are you in?
First! Awesome!! You’re taking control of your health and well being!
Second! LIKE us on Facebook to join in on our Facebook Live Events!
And finally contact Nikole Maxey or Christina Martin at:
We look forward to doing this journey together!