How to enhance Male Fertility.
- Eat organic and free range.
- Internationally known male fertility specialist, Dr Paul Turek says, “I firmly believe in the standard “paleolithic diet,” rich in protein, fruits, vegetables and nuts, is optimal for men’s reproductive health.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants
- Avoid sugar
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol, especially beer.
- Avoid smoking of any kind.
- Avoid hot tubs, saunas and excessively hot showers.
- Avoid bike riding
- Avoid Visine, antihistamine or decongestants; they inhibit capillary dilation.
- Do NOT carry cell phones in pants pockets or belts.
- Do NOT work with a laptop directly on your lap, use a tabletop.
Sperm Health and Scrotal Temperature; 2004 study in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health
Mobile Phone Radiation Induces Reactive Oxygen Species Production and DNA Damage in Human Spermatozoa In Vitro; Geoffry De Iuliis 2009
Christina Martin is the founder of Tao to Wellness. She is an Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbalist and Teacher and has been in practice for fifteen years. She holds a Master’s Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is a fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine. Christina entered Acupuncture school without ever having an Acupuncture treatment. She simply felt it was her calling.